My Photo
Name:

I am a Third Order Franciscan of the Province of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus.

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Back from Brotherhood Week - New Pictures are Up!

Brotherhood week went well at Oglebay in West Virginia. I spent the week walking around in the woods and taking pictures. There were deer everywhere and many approached very close to where all the lodges are located. My pictures can be seen on the Flicker site in the Links section. Many of the pictures are of various plants and I want to thank Ylem for adding some actual names to my many generically titled pictures.

It was a good time to relax and take a break before getting back into the Deaconal work. This week we start a Bible Study at the parish and I will be presiding at another baptism this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home