My Photo
Name:

I am a Third Order Franciscan of the Province of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus.

Friday, September 30, 2005

Angelina Jolie - papabile?

WASHINGTON: Angelina Jolie's father Jon Voight, who is starring in 'Pope John Paul II', has said that his estranged daughter is just like the pontiff.

The movie veteran, who plays the lead role in the biopic, said that while filming for the movie he realised that Jolie has papal qualities.

"I know how he (the pope) behaves with people and my daughter has the same response to people; she likes to interact with people. What I've noticed from her is this thing that comes down, I think, from my dad - he loved people," Contactmusic quoted Voight as saying. [source]

While Ms. Jolie has done a good deal of work on behalf of the poor, I can't see John Paul II having an affair with Brad Pitt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home