My Photo
Name:

I am a Third Order Franciscan of the Province of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Mass humor

The priest was vesting for Mass and told the altar boy that he could go home because there were so few in the Church that day. He told the altar boy, "I can take care of everything myself."

The altar boy just stood there silently as the priest continued to vest. The priest, thinking the altar boy hadn't heard him, again told the altar boy that he could go because the priest didn't need him.

The altar boy continued to stand there silently. Finally, the priest said to the altar boy quite loudly. "There aren't many people in the church. You can go home."

The altar boy responded, "But, Father, if I go who will wash away your iniquities and cleanse you of your sins?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home