My Photo
Name:

I am a Third Order Franciscan of the Province of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus.

Monday, March 28, 2005

Happy Easter

I hope that everyone had a very happy Easter. We had a big meal here at the house with lots of ham and sweet potatoes. Lots of deserts still to finish, so I think we will all be a little fatter come Pentecost.

The preaching went well and I hope that you found something helpful in the homily postings I have been doing. It did take up a lot of work, but I think it will be good experience for after ordination and I have to do this sort of thing more regularly. I think I will go ahead and keep a hold of these homilies to save myself some time later. Though, I have to make sure not to repeat myself to the same crowd.

A blessed holiday season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home