My Photo
Name:

I am a Third Order Franciscan of the Province of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Imitatio parodisio

Well, I don't know who thought of it first, but apparently there are some Benedict XVI trading cards available. You will have to make your own judgement about who did it better. Personally, I like mine but I'm biased.

I head off for a good vacation tomorrow. I hope to rest and prepare myself for the deaconate ordination that is quickly approaching as well as do some academic work now that I am back in the role of teacher once again. In fact, I get to supervise an exam tomorrow! Ah the memories.

Hope you all had a joyous Cinco de Mayo and a wondrous Ascension if you live in an area where it is celebrated on the right day. I don't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home