My Photo
Name:

I am a Third Order Franciscan of the Province of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus.

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Moving In

I am moving into my room today. Well, I have been for several hours so far and I still have a few hours left to go. So, I'm taking a break right now to listen to some podcasts and submit a few blogs. Right now I'm listening to Vatican Radio which you can subscribe to with a variety of podcasting programs. I use iPodder since it's free and easy to use.

So far I'm finding enough room for everything, but just enough. You would think that poverty would mean that I didn't have much but I'm finding it easier and easier to rationalize poverty away by telling myself that even if I don't need something now - I may need it later when it will be more difficult and expensive to get it. How easy it is to convince oneself to do what one already wants to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home