My Photo
Name:

I am a Third Order Franciscan of the Province of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Making the changes

I spent a good deal of the day doing a major revamp of Friary Notes. I have started fiddling with the CSS to improve the look of the site and add some links. I think it went well, though I still need to examine the system that blogger uses so that I can really fiddle with the presentation.

Not much more to say as the vacation continues, although the weather here heated up quite a bit and we had to turn on the air conditioning. I know...poor baby!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vacation in a place where in one month we have a record low and a record high (ok - predicted). Welcome to Kansas/Missouri. Just thought I would drop you a comment somewhere. The site still looks nice, although I think you need a better picture. I think I can fix that when you come over...

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home