My Photo
Name:

I am a Third Order Franciscan of the Province of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus.

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Ok, this is just weird...

This is a figure of the baby Jesus made entirely out of white chocolate that is to be part of the world's largest chocolate nativity scene.

Now, I agree that white chocolate was probably a better choice than dark chocolate, but what do you do when you are finished? Do you eat the baby Jesus? I have enough of a problem eating the chocolate Easter bunnies. [Though I bet these young girls are wondering the same thing.]

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

White chocolate isn't real chocolate. Its just cocoa butter and sugar. Disgusting fair. This Baby Jesus will probably sit forever with only minute nibbles on the swaddling clothes.

Supposedly this is part of a whole nativity scene in chocolate? Now, if they use regular chocolate for the rest of the figures, I'll bet there will be three kings and a coupla shepherds with their heads gnawed off!

10:31 AM  
Blogger Elinor Dashwood said...

I wonder. What do they do with all those things they have at state fairs? You know the sort of thing - Washington crossing the Delaware made entirely of butter, or a mosaic of the Taj Mahal made of pieces of different-colored cheese. People are weird.

12:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I could not eat this baby Jesus!! Where would one begin?

3:24 PM  
Blogger skeetor said...

Oh, I could definately do it! I luv white chocolate... and he did say eat my flesh!

3:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, I say when all is said and done, take the baby Jesus and cut it into pieces and then chop it up. Then make some white chocolate chip cookies and have a bake sale. The idea of bite marks all over that figure really rather creeps me out.

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home