My Photo
Name:

I am a Third Order Franciscan of the Province of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Back again, hopefully for a bit longer this time

It has been so long since I last posted, even after I posted that I would be posting more often. The main reason for the end of posting was that I just became totally overwhelmed with my new priestly duties and a full teaching load at the university. I decided that I couldn't keep this blog up and do the podcasting over at Catholic:Under The Hood, so I decided to go with the podcast.

I also found myself getting a bit frustrated a bit with the blog. There is a lot that goes on out there that just gets on my nerves. On the one hand I want to talk about it, on the other hand I find that it can sometimes just get me angrier. I was wondering if I wasn't just making this blog into a list of personal complaints. So, having taken a very extended break, I'm going to mention things here that I probably won't talk about over at the podcast. Some of the things will still be issues that get my dander up, but I hope that is not all that will be here.

To those who are still periodically checking this blog out, thanks for hanging with me. God bless you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Checked in today and was very happy to see you blogging again!
I'm looking forward to seeing more of your thoughts on various issues.

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home