My Photo
Name:

I am a Third Order Franciscan of the Province of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus.

Friday, October 15, 2004

Weekend again

Fall is coming to DC and we as of yet do not have heat. We actually have to hire someone to come and turn our heat on and off every year and they usually wait until Indian Summer to turn off the air conditioning and turn on the heat so as to ensure we are as uncomfortable as possible.

I will be spending the weekend working on midsemester papers and, time permitting, I will mow the lawn. It takes about two hours to mow, so it is not too bad.

Classes continue to be rather bland and more busy work than providing actual feelings of accomplishment. I am really ready to be finished with all of this, especially after having done teaching last year. One day at a time, I guess. One of my classes is asking me to collect tales of people's experiences with the sacrament of confesson, why people do or do not celebrate the sacrament and whether they experience it as a time of prayer. If anyone wishes to respond to these questions, drop me an e-mail.

Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home