My Photo
Name:

I am a Third Order Franciscan of the Province of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus.

Sunday, December 05, 2004

Blogging - another exercise in narcisism.

The end of my final fall semester at WTU approaches and all of us in our last year of study have already developed a full blown case of senioritus. To use a football analogy that is making its way through our hallowed halls, we are tired of warming up the bench. Though who knows, perhaps we will one day look with fondness upon these school days - nah.

Even after exams, it will be no rest for me as I try to organize some sort of presentation on prayer for our next day of recollection. I could try to fall back on "group discussion" but I have the feeling that our director frowns upon this. I also have to work with Nathan on presenting a reflection on the Trinitarian nature of religious life for next semester, revising a 20+ page integrating paper before the break, and beginning research on another large paper for next semester. Agh! Agh! Agh!

Well, at least I have my health so far. Cough, cough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home