My Photo
Name:

I am a Third Order Franciscan of the Province of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus.

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Super Bowl Sunday

Friars celebrate the Super Bowl pretty much like everyone else, with a lot of food and refreshments in front of the TV hoping that there might be some really good commercials on. Most of us were rooting for Philadelphia this year because they were the underdog, but as I write this the Eagles are about ten points down so I don't know that we have a lot of influence with the Big Guy upstairs as far as this goes - if we did Notre Dame would have had a national championship by now.

The end of football season begins that period of boredom before the start of baseball season and I am not looking forward to what this is going to mean to my Cubbies this year. No Sports Illustrated curse for them, the other curses are going to work quite well this year, I'm afraid. Darn you, Boston! Oh well, there's always fencing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home