My Photo
Name:

I am a Third Order Franciscan of the Province of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus.

Friday, February 04, 2005

Friday in front of the computer

I awoke the this morning with plans of going outside, but those quickly disappeared as I managed to pursuade myself that it could wait until tomorrow which is supposed to be sunny and warmer. It's amazing how quickly I can convince myself of these things. You will have to stay tuned until tomorrow to see if I manage to convince myself again.

Instead, I spent most of the day working on The Friary website - not directly per se but working on trying to write it out myself with XHTML as I am learning it. It takes a bit longer, at least right now, than using the SiteKreator program but I appreciate learning how it all works and I think that once I get it figured out, I'll be able to do a bit more with the site. Unfortunately, I think it is going to take several weeks before I get anything looking like a finished project so stay tuned for updates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home