My Photo
Name:

I am a Third Order Franciscan of the Province of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Easter Monday

Had Russian class today and got drenched walking back and forth from class and the metro. Fortunately, my instructor offered me some nice hot tea. I was also on cooking day which meant leftover ham from yesterday with rice instead of potatoes.

Work on the website is coming along slowly as I struggle both to get the basic structure finished and get it to work with a bunch of different web browsers that don't seem to want to cooperate. Agh is all I can say. Oh well, it does feel good to see at least some progress appear on the screen.

Spring is coming, the flowers are blooming, school is ending - what more could you ask for ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home