My Photo
Name:

I am a Third Order Franciscan of the Province of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Heading to Steubenville

I will be off to Steubenville on Thursday to meet with my deaconate supervisor. It will be good to get some details worked out and to see some of the connections I made during my apostolic year, especially the faculty. I hope that I remember the names of any students I see and can say something besides "Hey, its you!".

I will try to keep the postings coming as I am up at at Franciscan, but I don't know fi I will have web access. Still, it's worth a try.

Tomorrow is wednesday, my least favorate day of school but at least I get to escape DC for the weekend and its only five more weeks!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see my good Russian brother. Fr. Gus is rapt with expectation!

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home