My Photo
Name:

I am a Third Order Franciscan of the Province of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus.

Monday, May 30, 2005

Can't you see the glow?

Well, I made it through six Masses this weekend. I wanted to attend them all so that I could get introduced to everyone in the Parish. While I guess I met everybody, it will take awhile to get to know all 800 families.

Overall it went pretty well, a couple of mistakes but at least I recognized that they were mistakes after I did them. I really think that all the Masses, even through it was tiring, was very helpful in getting me more comfortable with my new responsibilities. Tomorrow I preside at benediction for the second time in a week and hope that doing this several times will be helpful as well - practice makes perfect, right?

When I get the time, I'd like to blog a bit on how it feels to be a deacon, but I better get my rest - it will be busy again tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home