My Photo
Name:

I am a Third Order Franciscan of the Province of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Back from the grave?

It has been awhile since I have posted anything and for that, I am sorry but things have been very busy with both the deaconate assignment and getting ready for classes. I have also directed my attention to my new project Isidore's Corner - the web blog directed toward research on the web that I have been working toward for sometime. Think of it as a more advanced form of the earlier Isidore's Corner blog which will no longer be updated.

Since I am now teaching I need to be more careful with the posts that I put here. I will try to keep up better with the blogs and keep posting my views on various things going on but if I don't I hope you understand why. Thanks for the patience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home