My Photo
Name:

I am a Third Order Franciscan of the Province of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

From the "she turned me into a newt" files

St. Michael's University in Scotland has decided to permit Pagan/Wiccan activities at the Catholic institution.

Now pagan or wiccans as they prefer to be called, will be allowed to use campus buildings and outdoor space for festivals, providing they do not utter incantations or spells that might harm others. Nor may not raise spirits or to call up dark forces, and ritual nudity is strictly forbidden.

Well, I think that pretty much has it covered [well except for the non-ritual nudity and the fact that they are acting contrary to the message of Christianity makes it inherently harmful to others.]

I wonder where they will put the wicker man?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is St. Michael's an overseas extension of Notre Dame University?

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home