My Photo
Name:

I am a Third Order Franciscan of the Province of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus.

Friday, February 11, 2005

Presiding

Well, I made it through the practice baptism and wedding, sorry no pictures available. Everything was kind of tense and we only wore the alb and stole, so you wouldn't get the whole effect anyway. Plus there really wasn't anyone available to take pictures since everyone had a certain role to play in the ceremonies. I'll try to do better when I do my practice Mass in March. For the celebrations, the groom/father was named Joseph and the bride/mother was named Mary. The child was named in honor of one of our brothers who usually gets stuck playing the father/husband in these things but was unavailable - plus, as I mentioned yesterday, the doll came in a shirt with the Dallas Cowboys' logo and this particular brother is a Cowboy's fan. [Yes, we pray for him]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home