My Photo
Name:

I am a Third Order Franciscan of the Province of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Cabbage rolls and coffee mmm, mmm good!

St. Patrick's Day and this friar who has not one drop of Irish blood fixed Corned Beef and Cabbage for dinner. I guess it went okay, but it wouldn't be my choice of a regular meal. The Guinness helped it all go down better.

I am continuing to get ready for the preaching storm approaching Sunday, I have some good ideas down and now just have to get them organized in some coherent fashion. I think it will all work out somehow. At least I hope so, there are a whole lot of themes in these readings over the next week.

I am also continuing to work on the web page. I would really like to get it up and running by the 4th of April, but I don't know how successful I will be. Well, when it gets done it gets done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home