My Photo
Name:

I am a Third Order Franciscan of the Province of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

More computer frustrations

Aside from working on the website, which is coming very slowly - especially due to growing frustrations over Internet Explorer which refuses to conform itself to the most recent standards and problems with a fellow friar's computer that seems to have some spyware problems, not much new is going on.

Russian class is going well, though I wish I could spend more time in conversation, I guess I'll just have to wait until I get over there again. Until then, I have to do what I can. I promised a sneak preview of the revised website, so to finally deliver on that one you will note the added screen shot which is hopefully a sign of things to come. You will note that I finally decided to name the site after my second weblog rather than a variation of my own name - not that I have any problem with egoism. I just think that calling it Isidore's Corner will better apply to the page as a research center than the Seraphicon/Seraphicum would.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home