My Photo
Name:

I am a Third Order Franciscan of the Province of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus.

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Returning and passages

The visit up to Loretto went well in so far as I finished the video taping. I may try to put a video of my preaching on my site if I can get everything working. By this, I mean the old sitekreator site as the new site is still under development - but moving along. The snow did hit fairly hard, but we managed to get back out of town. Loretto has installed a new fire siren. The new horn is actually a warning horn from an old nuclear plant which means that you can hear it down here in DC whenever it goes off. Supposedly, the electric lighting in Loretto also dims whenever the siren blows.

In some sad news, one of my classmates who was only a few months away from ordination died in a car accident last thursday. I ask that you keep Eric, the Oblates of St. Francis de Sales, and Eric's parents in your prayers. Eric had just met with his bishop to discus his ordination before his accident. It is difficult to see an end to the priest shortage when God keeps taking the good ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home