My Photo
Name:

I am a Third Order Franciscan of the Province of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Taking on more than I can chew?

Well, I have volunteered to preach the entire Holy Week. Sunday I will be preaching on Palm Sunday at the Eastern Catholic Church I attend and the rest of Holy Week I'll be preaching at the Friary. I hope that I haven't bitten off more than I can chew but I don't really want to complain about it either because I really like the Lent and Easter season. It's my favorite time of the year - Spring is coming, Christ is risen and I get Peeps! What more could you want. Certainly there aren't any presents under the tree, but I also don't have to run ragged trying to find gifts for other people either. So what's not to love about this whole season. So while there may be some difficulties, it is all made worthwhile with the singing of the hymns at the Easter vigil.

In other news, I thought that I had captured some of my practice Mass on the digital camera, but unfortunately I got nothing. So, it will likely have to wait until the real thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home