My Photo
Name:

I am a Third Order Franciscan of the Province of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus.

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Back from the Cape

I am back from retreat and ready to blog! The retreat went well and was pretty quite as the Cape was fairly empty of all human habitation. I wish I could have blogged more regularly, but the local public library was somewhat restrictive on internet access and I couldn't get a signal from the house. I hope that you all didn't miss me too much.

The retreat theme was on the deaconate and I spent much of the time reading and reflecting on the ritual of the deaconate ordination and other materials discussing the theology and spirituality of the order. The retreat itself lasted five days, so the rest of the time was spent in vacation and rest. Much of this rest time was spent reading a book on web programing - yes, my life is sad. I am still hard at work on the new website, though I honestly think it will take me about a month more to get it up an running. Hopefully, I will soon post a screen shot of what I am doing with it.

Over the next few days I will be posting pictures that I took at the Cape for your viewing pleasure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home