My Photo
Name:

I am a Third Order Franciscan of the Province of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Vocational Beer Mats

The Catholic Church in Britain has begun a new vocational campaign in that country using beer mats, the cardboard squares and circles that you place under beer at bars. I don't know how successful such a campaign might be though I certainly wish it all the best and know that the "Theology on Tap" program which organized Catholic talks and discussions at area pubs in DC and other cities was effective in generating the interest of the young post-21 crowd.

Always willing to jump on the latest bandwagon, I have made a couple of beer mats myself for the purpose of increasing vocations to the TORs. I don't know whether they will ever see the light, but maybe we can also use them at other establishments such as coffee shops, restaurants, and even Krispy Kreme!


Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home