My Photo
Name:

I am a Third Order Franciscan of the Province of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus.

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Starting another week

Well, I turned in my last final for my last fall semester as a student at WTU today. I don't know if it was any good, only that I no longer wanted to look at it. I spent the rest of the day working on the day of recollection on prayer that I have to give this weekend. I'm not even ordained and I'm already leading retreats. Unfortunately the previous recollection days already did "group discussion" so I actually have to think of something now.

This year our new director decided to get an artificial tree. This means that the friars in charge of cleaning the dining room and common room won't have to fight over whose room becomes needle filled. It won't have that natural pine scent, but I think you can get that in a can now. The new "artificial" tree is still in a box downstairs. I was kind of hoping for one that was inflatable. You never know when it might flood and you might need a seasonal flotation device.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home