My Photo
Name:

I am a Third Order Franciscan of the Province of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus.

Friday, March 18, 2005

Costco shopping

Costco day again and that means a lot of bulk shopping. We got a good deal of stuff, including almost two thousand packets of Equal so we should be set. It's always interesting to see what people buy at these places. One customer bought at least ten boxes of microwave popcorn - I figure he is getting ready to watch a very long movie.

One of our computers burned out today. I would like to have been able to do something with it. But I know practically nothing on the hardware side of computers and very little on the software side. Perhaps one day. I know enough that smoke is not supposed to be coming from your hard drive.

Fortunately, the laptop is still working properly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home