My Photo
Name:

I am a Third Order Franciscan of the Province of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus.

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Snow fall

I am supposed to head out tomorrow on retreat but we got a large amount of snow into DC today. At least enough to cancel my night class. The snow is supposed to end tonight, but I don't know how quickly the roads will get cleared up. All this cold weather is making me want to move my retreat southward but you life with what life dishes out to you. It will be really good to get away for awhile and get some time to myself, though there will be some other friars also in Cape May, so it won't be entirely private. As I wrote earlier, I will try to keep the updates coming. In any case, as Lent continues take some time off yourselves. Too often, Lenten observances seem to just add more responsibilities into already busy schedules. Try fasting from the business of life instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home