My Photo
Name:

I am a Third Order Franciscan of the Province of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Getting ready for the retreat

This friday I will be heading off for a combination of Spring Break and a retreat - and no it won't be in Florida and nor should I appear on MTV. Retreat for Spring Break...this would never have been popular back in high school or college. Canon Law, however, requires that I spend five days in retreat before my ordination to the diaconate and so off I go.

I will be spending it at our house in Cape May, NJ which would be a whole lot more exciting if it were about three months later. As it is, they are forecasting cold weather and possible snow and there is no way in heck that I'm getting into that cold water. So, it will most likely be lots of quite time inside, contemplating deacon things and catching up on homework.

Since I will be away next week, I had to do some extra shopping today - two carts full but hopefully this will last until I get back. Also, I don't know whether I will be able to keep the blog going while I am on retreat, I will certainly try, but don't go away if the updates stop coming. I will be getting back from retreat on the 6th of March. Please pray for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home