My Photo
Name:

I am a Third Order Franciscan of the Province of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Working on papers

Finished up the last of my Russian classes and I can tell that I need a lot of work to get back into shape. It would probably be better if I could do something intensive overseas but that is obviously not possible right now. So, I will simply have to do the best I can.

I spent the rest of the day working on final assignements - book reports and personal reflection papers. Tomorrow I have to go shopping and cook some pasta for dinner - it will probably be spaghetti.

It is very much looking like I will be leaving DC by the 29th of this month, so this may be your last opportunity for me to pick up those cute little snow globes with various capital buildings for awhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home