My Photo
Name:

I am a Third Order Franciscan of the Province of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus.

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Working vacation

I would like to say that I was spending all day in bed relaxing but the truth is that I only get to spend most of the day in bed. Seriously, I am finding that a much freer schedule is causing my body to revert to previous habits. I often wonder whether I should force myself to stay on my regimented schedule so as to avoid greater disruption when I get back into the friary or whether I should try to really relax. Usually the relaxation wins out, even though I end up regretting it when the vacation is over..

Honestly, I am doing some work over the break. Both for school and the friary. I really need to get finished with my Integrating Seminar paper so I don't have to look at it anymore. I am also trying to get my talk on the Trinity done along with researching my second Integrating paper and doing some word processing for my ministry assignment. I need a sabatical and I don't even have a full time teaching position yet.

Still relatively healthy. Keeping fingers crossed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home