My Photo
Name:

I am a Third Order Franciscan of the Province of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus.

Thursday, February 17, 2005

No rest for the wicked

For some reason, I awoke at four in the morning and was unable to go back to sleep. Of course this happens right before my longest day of classes. I did manage to make it through the day, though I did collapse after dinner. I'm hoping that it was an aberation and not the signs of more to come. For those of you who don't know me, I like sleep. It's one of my most favorite things. So far, this passion for rest hasn't apparently affected my other responsibilities and I do certainly hope that will continue to be the case. I should also note that I am definately a night person, I keep suggesting moving morning prayer to around eleven and evening prayer to around nine at night, but I am trapped in a morning persons' world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home