My Photo
Name:

I am a Third Order Franciscan of the Province of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus.

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Prayer Leader

Every week one of us is responsible for leading the community prayer. This week is my week, which means that I get to pick songs that I think that everyone...most everone...at least some...at least I know. Since this is Lent, this means choosing appropriately penitential songs and nothing that has the verboten "Ale****" word in it. It also means getting up earlier so that I can get into the chapel soon enough to be ready to lead and not drag myself in at the last possible moment as I normally do. So, being prayer leader is not one of my favorites, but it's a responsibility that I strive to fulfill with all the importance that it deserves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home