My Photo
Name:

I am a Third Order Franciscan of the Province of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Heading into the weekend

I turned in quite a bit of work today, so I only have a final project and an exam left to do before the end of my time at WTU. So close and yet so far.

Today we practiced funeral liturgies and talked about issues of priestly celibacy. The school also had a memorial mass for a classmate who passed away about a month ago. The service wasn't too bad, but wasn't as meaningful as I think it should have been.

In other news, I continue to do work on the revised web site. I know I keep saying this, but it is taking a bit longer than I expected - partly because I keep changing my mind about what I want to do, partly because I am still learning all the technology and as I learn something new I want to use it. This usually means changing other things. Still, I do hope to get a workable entity ready in a couple of weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home