My Photo
Name:

I am a Third Order Franciscan of the Province of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus.

Friday, April 22, 2005

NFP

This evening's talk on NFP went pretty well. The presenters are a married couple, one Protestant and one Catholic, who have dedicated themselves to informing couples about Natural Family Planning.

This evening's talk was basically background material about the type of presentation that the couple gives to married couples in their diocese. I am finding it very useful not just because I didn't know a whole lot about NFP before, but also because I wouldn't be surprised if I had to talk intelligently about it in my future parish work and I believe that I can use much of it in my final project for one of my classes.

I spent much of the day packing and working on finals. Boxes are piling up in the hallway outside but so far I haven't made any surprising discoveries. I feel a bit like Geraldo Rivera on that old special about Al Copone's safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home