My Photo
Name:

I am a Third Order Franciscan of the Province of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Moving on

I'm almost all packed up and head off early tomorrow morning in the big behemoth of a van. I am glad to be finished - or practically finished as I still am editing a final paper.

As I blog this evening I continue to expand my experience into the new medium known as podcasting which is like blogging, but is done through audio. There are a couple of podcasts that I listen to - Catholic Insider and Catholic Cast. I pick them up with some free software called iPodder and all you need is a computer to download them and listen to them at your leisure. Catholic Insider is rather interesting as it comes from a Dutch priest who has been spending lots of time in Rome lately and reporting on the death and funeral of John Paul II and the election of Benedict XVI.

I also listen to a couple of computer oriented podcasts, but there is a wide variety of subjects available. Perhaps one day I'll try to make Friary Notes a bit different with an audio version.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home