My Photo
Name:

I am a Third Order Franciscan of the Province of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus.

Monday, April 18, 2005

Moving on

I rented a u-haul today in preparation for moving out to Steubenville in a couple of weeks. It's kind of hard to believe that another chapter in my life is coming to an end. While I am certainly looking forward to leaving school, there are also parts of my life here in DC I will miss - not the least of which is easy access to the Library of Congress!

Steubenville will, of course, have its own challenges and rewards - but since I have already spent a year out there I am not too concerned about it. The most difficult thing will be getting all my stuff packed up. I don't know if all historians are pack rats, but I seem to have difficulty throwing things away that might be useful for posterity sake. Who know who might want to know more about this friar's life sometime in the future? Perhaps I might be the subject of some obscure doctoral dissertation. I just hope that they put a colon in the title.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home