My Photo
Name:

I am a Third Order Franciscan of the Province of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

The last day approaches

Tomorrow is my last day at the Union for anything whatsoever when I turn in my last final and take my last exam. I still have a bit of packing to do and picked up the moving van today. I hate driving large vehicles since I'm never really sure if the mirrors work. Plus, the inside smells like cigarettes and there's not even a cassette player to get me through those driving times when all that is playing is country and western.

The end of the NFP talk went well and I was able to use some of the stuff in my Social Ethics final assignment. I love it when things come together like that.

There has been a bit of controversy at the old school lately because of the publication of an anonymous satire in the school paper that got a lot of the faculty really mad and was considered offensive enough for the Director of Student Life to send out an e-mail of apology. I didn't find the satire to be particularly good at least when compared to my publication two years ago - The Union Weakly, but the event did get everybody talking and wondering who the author might be. Note - It wasn't me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home