My Photo
Name:

I am a Third Order Franciscan of the Province of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus.

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Busy Busy Busy

Midterms are approaching and I have one test coming up and a couple of papers, I guess not too bad but the work on the web site continues a pace and I often feel I am taking one step forward to two steps back. I was originally going to call it The Seraphicum and even spent some time putting together some graphics but then discovered that there is a university run by the Friars Minor in Rome by the same name and out of concern for copyright laws I decided to change the name to The Seraphicon although I think that may sound a bit too much like those old Star Trek conventions. I also first thought about making it like The Friary, i.e. about me and my interests and even made some sample pages in that vein, but then decided that it would be better to focus on one particular interest -so now it is being developed into a web site devoted to conducting research on the internet. For those of you who have no interest in such things, I apologize for going on and on about this, but it is an area of particular attention right now as I simultaneously try to get through a huge book on learning Web Programing along with a couple of programs designed to make it all more easy. I can see why people advertise on their sights, a cash settlement makes it all seem worthwhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home