My Photo
Name:

I am a Third Order Franciscan of the Province of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus.

Sunday, April 17, 2005

What a wierd world this is - buy stock in my stuff!

BlogShares - Isidore's Corner

I really don't know what to think about this. There are still no links to Friary Notes, but it is now apparently possible to buy stock in Isidore's Corner. Now, I just want you to know that I had nothing to do with this and I don't know what this means about my vow of poverty.

Does this mean that Isidore's Corner is more popular? I don't really know. I hope that if it is, some of this popularity might wear off on the Isidore's Corner web site when it finally goes up.

Should I buy stock in my blog, in case it comes under attack by a hostile takeover?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home