My Photo
Name:

I am a Third Order Franciscan of the Province of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus.

Monday, January 03, 2005

Mea Culpa or You like me! You really like me!

I was recently informed that while I had set the Blog up to publish comments apparently I had mistakenly set it up so that only I could comment. This, of course, really defeats the purpose of having comments unless I wanted to say something like, "Boy, this particular blog entry was really good. I think I did a great job." Certainly, the whole blog thing is enough of an exercise in self-appreciation. Now, those who feel like it should be able to add comments to the blog so that I will cease to be so much an exercise in self-appreciation and more of an opportunity for you to appreciate me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home